Dr. Arian Mowlavi, also known as “Dr. Laguna,” is a world-renowned body sculptor and certified VASER HD Liposuction trainer. He has performed over 10,000 procedures and published over 50 peer-reviewed journal articles and chapters in cosmetic and plastic surgery. He has received numerous awards and is regarded as one of the premiere plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Orange County, CA.
Check Out Dr. Mowlavi’s YouTube Channel to Learn More
If you are seeking exceptional results, stress, and a nearly pain-free surgical experience, you get significant value by choosing Dr. Mowlavi. Call the phone number below to schedule your consultation today.
“I am a family man living in the Newport Beach, CA area with my two children and my beautiful, accomplished wife who fully supports my practice. I have a passion as a sculptor of the human form and for music which I use in the OR for inspiration. I pride myself on evaluating each of my patients from a functional and an artistic viewpoint.” Dr. Arian Mowlavi
Dr. Mowlavi Credentials, Board Certifications, and Memberships
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
Awards and Recognition
Gaspar Anastasi Award. Mowlavi A, Massouem S, Neumeister MW
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2003 – Present
Phi Beta Kappa, 1995 – Present
RealSelf Top Doctor Gaspar Anastasi Award. Mowlavi A, Massouem S, Neumeister MW
Published Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
Dr. Mowlavi is the author of a number of medical papers. Please see this list.
Dr. Mowlavi has hospital affiliations at:
- Long Beach Memorial Hospital
- Hoag Presbyterian Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Hospital
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
- San Clemente Memorial Hospital
- Undergraduate: BS in Biophysics, University of California, Berkeley
- Medical: MD, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine
- Residency: Integrated Plastic Surgery Residency, Southern Illinois University
In-person, Facetime, WhatsApp, Zoom, or Skype consultations are available. Call (949) 304-5643 to schedule your consultation with Dr. Mowlavi.